The term “Local Counselling Centre”, “LCC”, "Local Counselling Centre Letchworth", "Local Counselling Centre Bedford", "us", "we" or any variation of the aforementioned refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is Local Counselling Centre Limited, Adam House, 1 Fitzroy Square, London, United Kingdom W1T 5HE and Registered Company Number is 07698761. The term “you” refers to the user or viewer of our website.
● The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
● Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
● Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
● This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance, photographs and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
● All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
● Unauthorised use of this website may give to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
● From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
● You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without LCC’s prior written consent.
● Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England and Wales.
The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only. The information is provided by LCC and while we endeavour to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website.
Through this website you are able to link to other websites which are not under the control of LCC. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them.
Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, LCC takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
© This website and its content is copyright of LCC 2013. All rights reserved.
Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited other than the following:
1. You may print or download to a local hard disk extracts for your personal and non-commercial use only
2. You may copy the content to individual third parties for their personal use, but only if you acknowledge the website as the source of the material
You may not, except with our express written permission, distribute or commercially exploit the content. Nor may you transmit it or store it in any other website or other form of electronic retrieval system.
LCC reserve the right to update all and any content on this website at any time without notice.
For more information please Contact Us.
The LCC is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
The LCC may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from 01.06.2013
We may collect the following information
1. name and job title
2. contact information including email address
3. demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
4. other information relevant to surveys and/or offers
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
1. Internal record keeping.
2. We may use the information to improve our products and services.
3. We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
4. From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
1. Whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes
2. If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us.
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please contact us.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at this address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
Firstly, what is a cookie & how might we use them?
A cookie is a file containing a series of letters and numbers that is sent by a website to your browser, and then stored by that browser. The cookie enables the website to identify and track the specific browser.
The site may use “session” cookies and/or “persistent” cookies. Session cookies are deleted from your computer when you close the browser whereas persistent cookies will be stored on your computer until deleted, or until they reach an expiry date.
When used, session cookies will keep track of you whilst you navigate the website, help us to prevent fraud and increase overall website security. Persistent cookies allow our website to recognise you when you visit so that we can keep track of your preferences and any previous settings.
We may also use Google Analytics (or similar tracking software) to analyse the use of the website. Google Analytics generates information about website by using cookies which are stored on users' computers. The information generated helps us to improve the overall performance, usability and marketing of our website.
What to do if you don’t want to allow cookies from this site?
The good news is that you don’t have to have cookies turned on to use this site, and if you’d prefer them not to be turned on, they can be rejected in your browser.
Rejecting the use of all cookies is a pretty simple process with most browsers, and some will allow you to reject just 3rd party cookies. Aboutcookies.org is a good resource to learn how to do this if your browser’s help section does not explain it clearly.
To discuss any element of this website please Get in Touch