Becky is a qualified Sex and Relationship Therapist and is registered with the College of Sexual and Relationship Therapists (COSRT). She has training in the Contemporary Psychotherapy model. She is an experienced yoga teacher and knows the benefit of integrating both body and mind. Becky is also a qualified Psychotherapist accredited with CCP (Beeleaf).
As an integrated therapist she uses a pluralistic approach when working with clients. She uses different techniques and modalities based upon each individual/relationship where she works with the client/s to create change.
She is an LGBTQ+ ally and works with GSRD clients. She is knowledgeable and welcomes polyamorous and consensual non-monogamous structures as well as being trans, non-mainstream orientations and kink friendly.
Training, qualifications and experience
- Diploma in Sex and Relationship Therapy with CICS – COSRT accredited course.
- Diploma in Contemporary Psychotherapy – Beeleaf – July 2021.
- 35 hours in Trauma and Triggers with Beeleaf.
- 28 hours in Ethical practice in Psychotherapy with Beeleaf.
- 130 hours certificate in Skills & Principles of Contemporary Psychotherapy with BeeLeaf.
- 20 days Neuro-Linguistic Programming with BeeLeaf.
- 28 hours in Psychopathology in Psychotherapeutic practice with Beeleaf.
- 28 hours Human development and sexuality with Beeleaf.