Jane Kosmin is a qualified Counsellor, holds a Diploma in Humanistic Counselling and is a registered member of BACP. She offers her clients an empathic, confidential space to explore their worries and concerns. Drawing on a range of approaches, she is able to provide open-ended and solution focussed therapy, tailored to the specific needs of her clients either face to face, online or by telephone.
Jane has worked with issues such as anxiety and depression, bereavement, trauma, low self-esteem, miscarriage, infertility and child loss, parenting, relationships, domestic abuse and workplace bullying.
Jane is a qualified mindfulness meditation coach, which she incorporates into the therapeutic experience. This is enhanced by her previous work as a Youth and Community Worker and as a Practice Manager within the NHS and private sector.
Training, qualifications and experience
- Diploma in Humanistic Counselling, Gestalt Centre, London, (gestaltcentre.org.uk).
- Certificate in Humanistic Counselling, Gestalt Centre, London.
- Certificate in Effective Brief Psychotherapy, Human Givens College, www.humangivens.com.
- Mindfulness Practitioner Certificate, Mindfulness Association.
- The Therapeutic Use of Mindfulness, British Mindfulness Institute.
- BA (Hons) 2:1 in Modern History, Oxford Brookes University, Oxford.