Julie is LCC’s External Clinical Advisor.
Julie is a UKCP Registered and Accredited general psychotherapist, COSRT Senior Accredited Sex and Relationship Therapist and COSRT Accredited Clinical Supervisor. Julie currently represents COSRT on the national Coalition Against Conversion Therapy group, working towards establishing standards of education and practice in gender, sexual and relationship diversity in the health professions across the UK.
Julie has extensive experience working with sex and relationship themes both in the NHS and in private practice. She is Clinical Director of Sex Therapy Herts and has a busy private therapy and supervision practice. Julie is a Pink Therapy endorsed GSRD Aware Trainer.
Julie is Clinical Director of Contemporary Psychotherapy, and Director of the Contemporary Institute of Clinical Sexology.
Training, Qualifications & Experience
- UKCP Registered Psychotherapist
- COSRT Accredited Sex and Relationship Psychotherapist
- Diploma in Clinical Supervision
- Advanced Diploma in Contemporary Psychotherapy
- Post Graduate Diploma in Psychosexual Therapy
- Master NLP Practitioner
- EFT Trainer
- Diploma in Coaching and Mentoring
- Chartered Fellow of the Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development