Julie is LCC’s External Clinical Advisor. Julie is a UKCP Registered Psychotherapist, COSRT Accredited Psychosexual Psychotherapist and Clinical Supervisor. She currently represents COSRT on the national Memorandum of Understanding on Conversion Therapy group, working towards establishing standards of education and practice in gender, sexual and relationship diversity in the health professions across the UK.
Julie is Clinical Director of CPS which has Hertfordshire’s NHS contract for psychosexual therapy, and Director of the Contemporary Institute of Clinical Sexology. She also runs a busy private practice in Letchworth Garden City.
Julie is a teaching faculty member and Research Supervisor for the BeeLeaf Institute of Contemporary Psychotherapy running annual trainings on anxiety, OCD and human sexual development.
Training, Qualifications & Experience
- UKCP Registered Psychotherapist
- COSRT Accredited Sex and Relationship Psychotherapist
- Diploma in Clinical Supervision
- Advanced Diploma in Contemporary Psychotherapy
- Post Graduate Diploma in Psychosexual Therapy
- Master NLP Practitioner
- EFT Trainer
- Diploma in Coaching and Mentoring
- Chartered Fellow of the Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development