Krystal Woodbridge is a qualified Psychosexual and Relationship Therapist. As an Accredited Member of the College of Sexual and Relationship Therapists (COSRT), and a former Trustee of COSRT, she is bound by their Code of Ethics and Principles. She is a member of the British Association for Counselling and Psychotherapy (BACP) and is on the Accredited Voluntary Register.
Krystal is also a qualified nurse and is registered with the Nursing and Midwifery Council (NMC) and the Royal College of Nursing (RCN). She is also the Director of Woodbridge Therapy Ltd., a specialist Psychosexual and Relationship Therapy Centre in St Albans. Krystal is a former winner of the national COSRT post-graduate award for her work in the field of psychosexual therapy. Krystal was previously a regular columnist for Coach Magazine. Krystal is the COSRT Media Representative and manages the COSRT Media Team.
Training, Qualifications & Experience
- The London Diploma in Psychosexual and Relationship Therapy
- Foundation Certificate in Counselling and Interpersonal Skills – Metanoia Institute
- BSc (Hons) Nursing (Adult) with Professional (RN) Qualification
- BPS Approved Certificate in Clinical Supervision
- Certificate in Using Nature as a Co-Therapist – Keele University
- OCST 1 Online Counselling Skills Certificate (with Credit)