Raj is a registered member of the BACP. She is a qualified integrative counsellor with a Foundation Degree in Counselling and a MSc in Counselling Children and Young People. By using a foundation of Person-Centred therapy and incorporating other models of counselling such as Art, Systemic and CBT, Raj is able to tailor her way of working to meet the requirements of her clients. Raj believes in creating a safe environment in which clients don’t feel judged and are able to explore their own world openly.
Raj has over 13 years of experience in working with people of all ages from 5-85, with numerous of presenting issues, for example; cultural identity, mental health, sexuality, gender identity, abuse of all forms, bereavement and bullying.
If you are interested working with Raj, she would firstly conduct an assessment appointment with you, whereby there would be a discussion on what you would like to bring to counselling and how she can work with you to address your needs.
Training, Qualifications & Experience
- MSc in Counselling Children and Young People (CBT and Systemic therapy)
- Certificate in CBT Skills
- Foundation Degree in Counselling. (Integrative Counselling)
- Certificate in Counselling Concepts
- BA in Human services with Honours in Counselling (partially completed)