Tina is a qualified and experienced Psychosynthesis Therapeutic Counsellor and Therapist. Psychosynthesis works in an integral manner with our human potential as well looking at past or presenting issues and problems. Tina encourages creative methods of self-expression including writing and art making. Tina is a professionally registered member of both BACP and FDAP (Federation of Drug and Alcohol Professionals).
Tina trained in Couples therapy at The Relational Academy in Cambridge.
Tina is an individual, group and couple therapist, and has long experience with working with families where there have been addictions of any kind, including gambling, sexual compulsivity and eating dis-orders.
Tina worked as a Senior Counselling Manager in Addictions Treatment Programmes and in GP surgeries supporting those referred for mild to moderate mental health issues such as depression and anxiety. She is also working with a Countywide Project treating those affected by trauma and complex loss.
Tina has a BA (Hons) in humanities, has interests in the healing aspects of nature, spirituality and the outdoors. Tina also trained and has been offering Equine Facilitated Therapy, (horses helping people with their mental health and well-being) locally since 2009.
Training, Qualifications & Experience
- Diploma in Psychosynthesis Therapeutic Counselling
- Diploma in Drug and Alcohol Studies
- Certificate in Couples Work – The Relational Academy April 2017
- EDI/FDAP Certificate in Supervisory Management and Leadership Techniques – Level 3
- Fundamentals EAGALA Certification (Equine Assisted Growth and Learning Association)
- Individual Member of The Federation of Drug and Alcohol Professionals (FDAP)
- Individual Member BACP
- BACP Register of Counsellors & Psychotherapists