Specialist Gender Counselling
Gender Counselling offers exploration and support for people who suffer from confusion around their own gender identity in a safe and non-judgemental environment, with a specialist Gender Counsellor.
Our Gender Counselling for those who:
- Suffer with confusion around your own gender identity
- Feel the need to explore what it means to consider transition
- Seek clarity about the route to transition and the effect it may have on close family members, friends and work colleagues
- Are the friend or partner of someone who has expressed doubts about their gender identity or even expressed their need to transition
Then counselling may be a way for you to explore these feelings in a safe and non-judgemental environment with a specialist Gender Counsellor. In this way you may be able to:-
- Explore and gain greater understanding and clarity of your own or your partner’s gender identity
- Discover what it means to consider transitioning
- Gain clarity about the route to transition and the effect it may have on close family members, friends and work colleagues
- Make informed decisions about what you may wish to do
Call us now on 01462 674671 for a confidential, no-obligation discussion of how we can help you.
Alternatively, you can email us at email@example.com.
Please get in touch more information >>